Rules of Innovation
Members working at AI inside range from their 20s to their 50s, and come from a variety of nationalities and backgrounds.Within our diverse organization, we uphold seven key values, which we call “AI inside Rules of Innovation.”Here, we will introduce each of these values that we hold important to us to leverage each other’s individuality and bring about innovation.
We make decisions that prioritize sustainable user value
rather than addressing users’ short-term and surface-level
We are connected beyond common sense and conventions through an ability to think deeply and make bold choices
from a broad perspective.
We pursue simplicity by focusing on the essentials,
continually asking ourselves what is truly necessary to be
We do not criticize ideas but discover the best solution by
firstly prototyping, giving shape to the idea, and using this
to test and refine.
Respect & Trust
We build trust by respecting diverse values and
communicating with each other with integrity and
We seek ways to achieve remarkable growth rather than
optimizing the current situation. We create a more
significant impact while collaborating with users and
teammates across boundaries.
We are always looking for a better solution.
By challenging ourselves with ingenuity
and a curious mind, we expand our possibilities.
Flat Structure to Increase Mobility
In order for each individual who shares our vision to make decisions and actions with speed, we
have created an organizational structure that clarifies the mission of each unit and gives them individual
The relationship between all units is flat. This system allows us to work proactively together.
We are an organization where everyone can grasp the current situation and make decisions based on shared open information.
Here, anyone can take actions to bring change.
Work environment and systems
Even from a benefits perspective, we provide an environment where employees can enhance their
We are still developing, let’s work together to create a rewarding work environment.
- Remote work in principle; allowance provided, transportation
- Remote work allowance provided (transportation allowance are paid at actual cost)
- Vacation(125 days of annual vacation such as summer vacation, New Year’s holiday etc)
- Paid leaves (ten days in the first year, to be provided after 3 months after joining)
- Rental company housing system
- Inclusion in Kanto IT Software Health Insurance Union
- Periodic comprehensive medical check-ups (ages 35+), gynecological examinations
- Influenza vaccination
- In-house pharmacy
Initiatives from employees
- Enhancing the Employee Experiences “Employee Experience Committee”
- Company-wide “shuffle lunch”
- English Sessions “Tea Time”
- Support for newcomers “Buddy System”
- Onboarding Program “Welcome Session”
- GLTD insurance (Group Long Term Disability insurance)
- Internal Notification System (compliance hotline)
- Book purchase support
- Marriage/ maternity leave and congratulatory gift
AI inside official blog
Learn about AI inside and the people who work there.